We expect lots of great equestrian Black Friday deals this year, for both horse and rider. Although Black Friday doesn’t produce the headlines it once did, there are still significant savings to be had on equestrian items. What’s more, with a shifting focus away from the high-street owing to CoViD-19, it will be easier than ever to shop horse Black Friday deals in 2022.
This year Black Friday falls on Friday the 25th of November, however, historically retailers have introduced offers earlier in the week, and 2022 is no different. We’ll be updating this post every hour on Black Friday itself, but also frequently in the surrounding days
To make sure you don’t miss out on great equestrian deals, be sure to bookmark this page and follow us on Instagram for the latest savings.
Equestrian Black Friday Deals in 2022
Although some Black Friday offers are still under wraps until closer to the 25th of November, there are already plenty of savings to be had.
- Ariat: this year Ariat are offering savings of up to 70% across their entire range.
- Amazon.co.uk: Amazon has long led the charge as far as Black Friday deals go, and 2022 is no different. Amazon have already released some equestrian bargains, including reduced jodhpur boots, breeches, and riding gloves.
- Naylors: Naylors’ Black Friday deals began on the 21st of November and run until midnight on Cyber Monday. Savings of up to 50% can be had.
- Hope Valley Saddlery: in years passed, Hope Valley Saddlery has offered huge discounts on turnout rugs, boots, gilets, and more. Typically, these savings have been available both online and in-store. This year they’re offering up to 70% off.
- Redpost Equestrian: Redpost Equestrian are running deals online and in-store. A wide range of products – including clothing and rugs from all of the major brands such as Ariat, Pikeur, and Weatherbeeta – are included.
- Ride-away Equestrian: Ride-away Equestrian are offering up to 50% off a range of discounts across a variety of brands and items, including horse rugs, clothing, and riding boots.
- Equus: Equus have a wide variety of Black Friday discounts, with up to 50% off. You can even still earn points as part of their Rosette Scheme. Some of our favourite items in the Equus Black Friday sale are: Dublin River Boots, Le Mieux hat silks, and Weatherbeeta saddle pads.
- Philip Morris & Son: last year, Philip Morris & Son offered up to 75% off – making their deals some of the best Black Friday offerings of 2021. However, this year savings seem to be capped at 40% off. Savings can be had on outdoor clothing and equipment from the likes of Musto and Le Chamea. They also have discounts on homeware from brands such as Denby and Cath Kidston.
- Weatherbeeta: Weatherbeeta are offering some great Black Friday discounts, with up to 40% discount on a wide range of items. The Weatherbeeta Black Friday sale runs until the 5th of December, 2022.
- Le Mieux: a wide range of discounts (up to 50% off) on Le Mieux products are available on their website.
- Harry Hall: Harry Hall are offering a variety of Black Friday deals, with over 70% off on some items – a 20% improvement on 2021. Savings run until midnight on Cyber Monday.
- Snuggy Hoods: Although Snuggy Hoods offered a discount in 2021, there’s no evidence of similar savings this year.
- Haygain: UK based Haygain make hay steamers. From Monday (21st) until Monday the following week (28th) they’re offering 10% off hay steamers.
- Saddles Direct: Although in 2021 Saddles Direct offered up to 50% off selected accessories, they don’t appear to be running any promotions in 2022.
Black Friday Rug Deals from 2021
- Shires Tempest Original Lightweight 0g Turnout Rug @ Equus: now £48 (£20 off)
- Shires Highlander Original Lightweight 0g Turnout Rug @ Equus: now £45 (£15 off)
Black Friday Deals on Wellies from 2021
Not sure which wellies are right for you? Check out our recent post comparing the best neoprene wellies.
- Hunter Unisex Balmoral Classic Wellington Boots @ Philip Morris & Son: now £91.95 (£23 off)
- Hunter Womens Huntress Wellington Boots @ Philip Morris & Son: now £75.95 (£20 off)
- Aigle Womens Aiglentine Wellington Boots @ Philip Morris & Son: now £103.45 (£12 off)
Black Friday Riding Gloves Savings from 2021
- Ariat Archetype Grip Glove @ Ariat: now £20 (£10 off)
- LeMieux ProTouch Classic Riding Gloves @ Equus: now £24 (£1 off)
- LeMieux ProTouch Mesh Riding Gloves @ Equus: now £24 (£1 off)
- Hy5 Lightweight Printed Riding Gloves @ Equus: now £10 (£5.50 off)
- Hy5 Pro Performance Riding Gloves @ Equus: now £12 (£5 off)
Black Friday Riding Trousers Discounts from 2021
Read our recent comparison of waterproof riding trousers.
- Horseware Ladies Riding Tights @ Naylors: now £61.50 (£7 off)
- Ladies Performance Flex Knee Patch Riding Tights @ Naylors: now £22.49 (£13 off)
Black Friday Air Jacket Offers from 2021
- Point Two ProAir Adults Air Jacket @ Naylors: now £420 (£35 off)
Riding Boots Black Friday Deals from 2021
There weren’t many equestrian Black Friday deals on riding boots last year, however, Naylors had a great pair of ladies long boots on offer.
- Ladies Bromont Pro Tall H2O Insulated Riding Boots @ Naylors: now £239 (£85 off)
- Ariat Vortex Riding Boots @ Ariat: now £275 (£175 off)
Other Black Friday Deals in 2022
NAF UK Black Friday discount
We reached out to NAF UK, and asked about their Black Friday plans for 2022. We were told that NAF UK ‘does not offer Black Friday Deals’ through their own website, but instead work with retailers to offer discounts on their products.
Ariat Black Friday deals
Ariat Europe are offering a range of great Black Friday deals this year, including savings on Ariat trainers, riding boots, as well as chaps. Their clothing range is also on offer.
- Ariat Black Friday Deals. Up to 70% off selected outlet styles, plus lots of new lines added. Shop Black Friday!
Many retailers participating in Black Friday stock Ariat equipment, and may offer a better deal than Ariat themselves. If you’re looking to purchase from Ariat over the Black Friday period, then be sure to check out stores such as Naylors, Equus, and Hope Valley Saddlery.
Premier Equine Black Friday deals
As of the 23rd of November, Premier Equine are not advertising any Black Friday deals for 2022. However, in 2015 they did offer 40% off on Cyber Monday (the Monday proceeding Black Friday), so there’s a chance they’ll release deals closer to the Black Friday weekend in 2022.
Shires Black Friday offers
Shires are not running any Black Friday offers in the UK this year. However, their items are stocked by retailers who running Black Friday deals. These include Equus, Hope Valley Saddlery, and Naylors Equestrian.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday began in America in 1932, and has since infiltrated the United Kingdom. It’s often seen as the beginning of the Christmas shopping period, and in 2019 accounted for approximately £8.5 billion in sales in the UK alone. Black Friday is proceeded by Cyber Monday, which falls on the following Monday.
Feeling overwhelmed by the number of savings on offer? Check out our post on Hacking out Safely in Winter for some hi-vis inspiration for horse and rider!